Thursday, January 6, 2011

Slightly Creepy but...

I feel a bit creepy for posting this but whatever, a Jonathan Toews fan I think would want to know this. This is apparently his new gf (the one that Sharpie played the prank on him about and tricked him into thinking that she was texting Toews to tell her she was pregnant)

If it's not his girlfriend, its just some lucky gal who he let sit on his lap.

Speaking of Jonathan Toews, him and Duncan Keith did an interview about getting voted in as starters for the All-Star game and now I fully realize why guys unbutton their suit jackets before they sit town. Tazer is lookin' a bit chubby! (Thanks, I realize that he isn't actually and he is in amazing shape and its just the ill-fitting suit jacket - to any of his hardcore fans who think I just attacked their hero)



Ahahahhaa whatever, I think it's funny

No comments:

Post a Comment