Monday, January 31, 2011

Extended Version of Team Doan vs Team Bissonnette Draft

Doan: "I feel for the guy that's picked last." Turns to BizNasty "What's it like getting picked last?" Hahaha

Check it out


Round Two

Team Doan chose Carey Price “Gotta keep it in the family”
Team Bissonnette “My boy Dustin Byfuglien”

Round Three
Team Doan – Jonathan Toews
Team Bossonnette – Patrick Sharp (“never met a bad guy from Thunder Bay and Taylor Pyatt vouches for him”)

Round Four
Team Doan – Shea Weber
Team Bissonnette – “”I’m getting nervous here! Sweating like Shane Doan at a spelling bee!” – Ace Venture Pet Detective Brent Burns (apparently Brent Burns ahs a lot of animals)

Round Five
Team Doan – Rick Nash
Team Bissonnette – Brad Richards

Round Six
Team Doan – Corey Perry
Team Bissonnette – Anze Kopitar (because of his tinted visor and Bisonnette “will be joining him and wearing a tinted visor…probably because I’ll be hung over”)

Round Nine
Team Doan – Jonas Hiller
Team Bissonnette – Tim Thomas (“I heard he likes his hamburgers and I like hamburgers”)

Round Ten
Team Bissonnette – Marc Staal (“another guy from New York City, maybe he knows some good bars…and he is from Thunder Bay AND he knows Taylor Pyatt. I love it!”)

Round Eleven
Team Doan – Alex Ovechkin (Bissonnette is not impressed)

Round Seventeen
Team Doan – Claude Giroux (BizNasty: “He took him because I wanted to take him!”)
Team Bissonnette – Loui Eriksson

Round Eighteen
Team Doan – Phil Kessel
BizNasty’s Response: “So I get stuck with Backes? No no, I actually don’t mind him…(makes a face)… I’d rather swap that for Cam Janseen, my dancing partner!”

Lil extras at the end:

BizNasty - (for one of his choices) *I* don't play against him a lot but *my team* plays against him

Doan - Gotta pick one of the Sedins, I don't know which one, I'll just go with the one that has more goals.
BizNasty - Stop name dropping.

Doan - I'm going to go with Zdeno Chara
BizNasty - That's a rookie mistake cause he's such a big guy, that's gonna be an expensive bar tab the night before

BizNasty - Marc-Andre Fleury, played with him!
Doan - Surprise, I can't believe you want the Pittsburgh guy (huge sarcasm)
BizNasty - Played 15 games with Pittsburgh the year they won the cup so technically I'm a Stanley Cup champion with him. So he's on my team.

Doan - Matt Duchene, gonna be a good player
BizNasty - Another rookie mistake! Young guy, probably can't handle his booze, [Doan's] gonna have to take care of him all night
  • BizNasty is clearly a genius as Matty did overindulge in the vodka!

No comments:

Post a Comment