Monday, January 17, 2011

Hat Trickery!

Apparently this season is the year of the hat trick because it seems that just everyone is intent on getting them. Let's honour some of the receipt goal greedy little friends:

Chara - Oh Gigantabeast, you scare me so much. Your vertical immensity obviously scared the goalie away.


Bobby Ryan obviously took a time out from skate pencil sharpening to get anooooother hat trick. Getzlaf who? (Just kidding, he's a hottie, I would never forget him)



There are more but I'm going to give the hat trick award to John Tavares, who got his (natural) hatty in a span of 5 minutes and 46 seconds

(I tried to find a funny video of Tavares, but other than his one with Subban, I couldn't really find anything! Soul crushing. This one will have to do...)

(His stache is almost better than Sid's)

No comments:

Post a Comment