Thursday, December 16, 2010

We Don't Even Have to Wait for Monday!!

Looky what got leaked eaaaaaaarlyyyyyyyyy



(I dont know if it was actually "leaked" but whatevs). Is it embarrassing that I thought that they were going to be physically ON the show (not just on the show via satellite TV or whatever)? I fully looked at their schedules to try and figure out what section of time they would be able to use to fly to Cali in. What a fantasy world I live in, such a silly sally

(PS - why isn't Ovechkin repping his Winter Classic jersey? Odd)

1 comment:

  1. The sad thing is that without looking at any of the other showcase items I would've already made up mind to choose this one!

    I think that promo was really lame! It was odd that Ovechkin wasn't wearing the right jersey...maybe they figured no one would notice?

    ReplyDelete