Sunday, December 5, 2010

End of November Recap: League Leaders

As usual, I'm a slacker and a bit late on this, but I wanted to do another end of the month recap of the league leaders thus far!

 
Sidney "Super Stud" Crosby
(That's just my personal nickname for him but I totally feel like it will catch on). Like... I don't even have to elaborate on this one, do I? Everyone knows Sid was on fire throughout November (and is just still givin'er through the first 2 games of December with 5 goals thus far).



I wonder if he's excited about his accomplishments...
(Can you read lips? This one isn't too difficult ;)...)

 

Henrik Sedin
Captain Canuck is still leading the league in assists. His goals scored are on the low end (he scored his third goal of the season last game against the Hawks) so he is a bit lower in the scoring race, but that problem is easily solved (for example, I would just trade unis with my broskie for one game to rack up a few goals)
(You know you can't tell which is which either)

Tim Thomas
Timmy is still obviously out for revenge for being kicked from his starting position in the past and what better a way to prove people wrong than to absolutely dominate? Ir you haven't seen his OT save against Beauchemin from last night's Leafs game, check it out - no other elaboration on Thomas' skills are necessary.







As a side note, I would be very frightened if this gigantabeast came up to me at the end of every game to congratulate me that I would probably not want to win. He is just very vertically immense. Clearly Timmy is more ballsy than I am.






Carey Price
...is still feeling smug following the "chill out" comment. 

I was going to comment something about him just wanting to win so he can continue his massive man whoring lifestyle with all the cling-ons who like him after he wins. Then I find out that Carey Price isn't a slut anymore. Confusion.



No comments:

Post a Comment