Wednesday, December 15, 2010

24/7: Pens Caps

Sid extended his scoring streak to 20 games, surpassing his previous career high of 19 games. That is all I will discuss about tonight's game

Just wanted to quickly comment on the ep of 24/7 tonight - I think I went in with pretty high expectations but I was still VERY impressed! I thought it was so good! Some non-spoiler highlights include:
  • my increased love for Dupuis and his family
  • Dupuis' very unexpected "Fuck you Geno"
  • Fleury: "Max is a douche"
  • the Pens Christmas family skate and Talbot's adorableness with the kids
  • the rookies: "we're going to find out who did this and then do nothing about it" (wording may differ slightly)
I am beyond pumped for the next episode!! You need to watch this week's ep soon if you didn't catch it at 10 tonight!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't it amazing?!?! I thought it definitely was and I had really high expectations as well. My favourite part had to be a tie between them playing PSP on the plane (wasn't Sid hilarious and I was so shocked to see he was eating Reeses and M&Ms!) and the Christmas party and I definitely fell in love with Duper and his family, so sweet. I also gained a new admiration for Niklas Backstrom when he was skating with those kids and holding their hands!

    It's was really amazing to see the differences between the two teams. The one thing I really noticed in particular was the differences between the coaches. Bylsma just doesn't get enough credit in my opinion.

    Alright I hope I didn't spoil it too much for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Backstrom was really cute with the kids! I also love how blunt the one kid was "You've lost two in a row." Haha I can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete