Thursday, December 16, 2010

More Clips from Last Night's Ep

Ohhhh, big shout out to EhisCDN for finding this clip of the guys on the plane along with the rookie prank. I love the actual pouring of candy down their throats - I wonder what Gary Roberts was thinking when he saw that... (And it includes one of my fave parts "Max is a douche" and Sid just cracking up in response to it. hahaha oh I love it, thanks girl!)


Also, here is the first two minutes of the episode:



OH and they did some player interviews after the guys watched the ep last night (you can see them on NHL.com) and they talked to Sid about his stache and he said he is going to keep it until Christmas... Which would you rather ring in the new year with?

 or
(Oh let's be serious, I would take both)

2 comments:

  1. Haha no problemo! I've honestly been playing that clip all day as opposed to studying for my exam... Hopefully someone posts the whole thing. Gary Roberts would probably cringe aha, did you know he's playing on the Pens for the alumni game (along with Billy G! link: http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=546556&navid=DL|PIT|home). Honestly the most shocking part of that entire video was when I saw Sid eating candy. I couldn't believe it, but I guess he just doesn't eat it in the off season?

    Sid's reaction to "Max's a douche" makes the video! I also love the way Flower says "Suck it, Talbo". I just love the whole thing, and how we see them all so natural.

    I would chose Sidney Crosby in any way, shape or form! (If I had to chose it would be stach-less) Whatever they were doing on HBO made Sid's eyes look like he was one of the Cullen's (you know from Twilight with their crazy eyes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw I can totally see Max always getting naked in his room and Flower having to put up with it haha.

    ReplyDelete